The Travels of Rufus #12
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #12 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Nov 2002
- IDYA Trip to Copenhagen, Denmark - Nov 2002
- The Nielsen Family, Copenhagen, Denmark - Dec 2002
- The Hogel Family, Germany - Jan 2003
- The Allison Family, Minnesota, USA - Mar 2003
- The Rogers Family, Montana, USA - Apr 2003
- The Rice Family, Montana, USA - May 2003
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Thursday July 03, 2003 19:13:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.