The Travels of Rufus #5
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #5 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - May 2001
- The Nystul Family, Utah, USA - May 2001
- The Stamas Family, Arizona, USA - May 2001
- The Reed Family, New Mexico, USA - May 2001
- The Kane Family, Colorado, USA - Jun 2001
- The Parker Family, Kansas, USA - Jul 2001
- The Ellinwood Family, Iowa, USA - Aug 2001
- The Sheehan Family, Missouri, USA - Aug 2001
- The Garoutte Family, Wisconsin, USA - Oct 2001
- The Muscatell Family, Minnesota, USA - Nov 2001
- The Borders Family, Michigan, USA - Dec 2001
- The Stanfield Family, Indiana, USA - Dec 2001
- The Coleman Family, Massachusetts, USA - Jan 2002
- The Testerman Family, North Carolina, USA - Feb 2002
- The Johnson Family, North Carolina, USA - Feb 2002
- The Mullens Family, Texas, USA - Mar 2002
- The Hall Family, Rhode Island, USA - Apr 2002
- The Hunsche Family, Ohio, USA - Apr 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Wildes Family, Washington, USA - Sep 2002
- The Kleck Family, California, USA - Sep 2002
- The Jorgensen Family, New York, USA - Oct 2002
- The Howey Family, Ontario, Canada - Nov 2002
Rufus 5 went missing for a while
- The Martin Family, Louisiana, USA - May 2004
- The Becker Family, Alberta, Canada - Sep 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Sunday December 26, 2004 19:00:20
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.