The Travels of Rufus #7
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #7 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Jul 2001
- The Tamburello Family, Florida, USA - Jul 2001
- The Garner Family, Arizona, USA - Aug 2001
- The Sappington Family, Illinois, USA - Aug 2001
- The Bouchard Family, Massachusetts, USA - Sep 2001
- The Mabe Family, Virginia, USA - Feb 2002
- The Francis Family, California, USA - Mar 2002
- The Ridgel Family, California, USA - Mar 2002
- The Baldwin Family, Alabama, USA - Apr 2002
- The Juarez Family, Texas, USA - May 2002
- The Frederick Family, Connecticut, USA - Sep 2002
- The Giffin Family, Vermont, USA - Oct 2002
- The Bishop Family, Florida, USA - Oct 2002
- The Iddon Family, British Columbia, Canada - Nov 2002
- The Stewart Family, California, USA - Jan 2003
- Falling to Support, Florida, USA - Feb 2003
- The West Family, Pennsylvania, USA - May 2003
- The Haynes Family, Arkansas, USA - May 2003
- The Hoak Family, North Carolina, USA - Aug 2003
- The Kersting Family, South Dakota, USA - Sep 2003
- The Friel Family, Massachusetts, USA - Jan 2004
- The Fox Family, Vermont, USA - Mar 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Tuesday December 28, 2004 12:40:08
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.