AL AZ | CA | CO | DC | FL | GA | HI | IL | KS | KY | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | NC | NH | NJ | NV | NY | OH | OK | PA | RI | SC | TN | TX | VA | VT | WA | WV | Military
Support Groups in Minnesota
- The Iron Range Juvenile Diabetes Support Group meets the first Monday of every month at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Virginia, Minnesota. All meetings are free and open to the public. In addition to our meetings, we also plan fun activities for children and families living with diabetes.
- To provide children with diabetes, and their families, an opportunity to share feelings and experiences, exchange information, and share in fun activities.
- Increase awareness through local informational activities.
- Raise dollars to support research programs.
- Provide children with diabetes an opportunity to attend educational events and diabetes camp.
- Provide educational information and keep abreast of new developments through medical advisors and speakers.
For more information contact:
- Twin Cities Area Mom's Night Out
An opportunity for moms of children with type 1 diabetes to meet socially on a monthly basis. Each month, a restaurant will be selected in a different part of the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis / St. Paul) and those moms who are interested and able to attend can meet for dinner! It will be an opportunity for moms to meet other moms, share information, or just get out for an evening! Pplease call or email Troy Vandyke at 651-688-2722 or email at kvd1815 AT aol.com if you plan on attending so that group reservations can be made.
> Back to Support Groups
To have your group's information and events highlighted in these pages, use our Feedback Form.
Last Updated: Saturday August 25, 2007 10:20:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.