Study On Stress and Emotional Understanding In Diabetes Control
My name is D'Arcy Yeager and I am pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Health Psychology at the New School for Social Research. I am running a study on stress and emotional understanding in diabetes control. The hope is that I can determine what motivates people to adopt positive self-care behaviors. The study is completely anonymous and can be done via e-mail and an on-line questionnaire and can be finished in 15-20 minutes.
The study is for adults, 18 years and older, with type 1 diabetes who have had diabetes for at least three years. Your help is greatly appreciated.
The study is composed of two parts: a Diabetes Care Questionnaire that is in Microsoft Word format, and an online survey.
First: Diabetes Care Questionnaire
- Download the Diabetes Care Questionnaire and save it on your computer.
- Open the document in Microsoft Word.
- Answer the questions and save the document.
- Email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Second: Online Survey
- Open a web browser and go to www.mhsassessments.com.
- Use Code 2922-001-285 and password diabetes.
- You will also need the user name you selected in the Diabetes Care Questionnaire.
Last Updated: Thursday November 23, 2006 14:31:54
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.