A major insulin pump company is conducting a market research study. We are interested in talking to:
- parents of children up to 18 years of age who are NOT ON an insulin pump but who are interested in going on a pump soon
- parents of children up to 18 years of age whose child has recently started insulin pump therapy (within the last 1-2 years)
- adults over 18 years old who are interested in going on a pump soon
- adults over 18 years old who have recently started insulin pump therapy (within the last 1-2 years)
The study will take place during mid to late April in research facilities located in Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA and Philadelphia, PA. You will receive an honorarium for your participation.
To qualify and schedule an appointment, please:
- Call us at: 1-888-233-0335 or 215-283-3200 ext 313
- Or Email us at: email@example.com
Space is limited so please respond quickly.
Posted April 8, 2008
Last Updated: Wednesday April 09, 2008 08:24:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.