My name is Zack Feldman and I'm doing a science project about diabetes. Please take a minute to answer these questions.
Closed April 2002
- What meters do you use? (Include backups as well)
- What insulins do you use?
- At what age did you get diabetes, and how old are you now?
- How many shots a day do you take? (If you are on a pump, how often do you get a shot?)
- Do any of your parents, siblings, or relatives have type 1 diabetes?
- Which spot where you take a shot hurts the least?
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Friday December 23, 2005 12:41:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.