- The list of Local ADA Affiliates has a new link to the ADA Home Page.
- The list of Local JDF Chapters has begun.
- For those of you approaching your first day of school with a diabetic child, the Parents' Place has some advice on preparing your school for your child and a one-page care sheet for your child's teacher.
- The Food pages now contain a list of Companies that Sell Sugar-Free Foods and Food Links to other WWW food resources that might be of interest to those with diabetes.
- Visit the Books for children with DIABETES before you head out for the library or bookstore.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:37
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.