- The Chilren's Corner now has Just for Fun, with links to fun stuff like Disney World and the National Air and Space Museum.
- The list of Local JDF Chapters is complete. You can also search the JDF Chapter database for the chapter nearest you.
- The list of Local ADA Affiliates is complete.
- Several ADA Affiliates and JDF Chapters have their own web pages. Be sure to stop by and take a look.
- Computerizing Your Meter contains software you can use with your meter to help you manage your blood sugars. Some programs can be downloaded.
- Computerized Meal Planning contains software you can use to help you with your meal planning. Some programs can be downloaded.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:37
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.