- The Diabetes Knowledgebase is off-line as of August 11, 1995. Many external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Wonder how you'll make it through Halloween without all that candy? Check out Other Products and see how.
- Emergency Glucose products can help you during an insulin reaction. Check out this list of available products.
- Medical Alert Jewelry can help you in an emergency. There's even a free source!
- Lots of new links for kids on the Just for Fun page.
- Computerizing Your Meter contains references to software that you can use with some meters to help you better manage your child's diabetes.
- The first cyberspace fundraiser for diabetesthe World Wide Web's Wide to Westonneeds your help. Please stop by and learn how you can contribute.
- Diabetes Interview is an e-mail newsletter publised on a weekly basis. It contains some very useful information.
- Novo Nordisk has a new Comprehensive Diabetes Care page that reviews the history of Novo's involvement in diabetic care.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:37
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.