- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Many external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Believe it or not, you can work pre-sweetened cereals into a proper meal plan for your child. Don't believe it? Check out the story in Food Tips You Might Not Know.
- Islet Cell Transplantation holds out the promise of a cure. Read about what's happening in an article from Diabetes Self-Management.
- A list of Magazines and Periodicals related to diabetes is now available. There are more than you might think.
- A complete list of Canadian Diabetes Association Division offices is available to help you find the nearest office.
- Read the ADA Position Statement in Response to the DCCT.
- A real Index is now available, with most content listed alphabetically.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.