- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Many external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Text-only readers will find text-based links at the bottom of every page. Those using graphical browsers will see the text links below the image map.
- Books for Parents has two new reviews: Management of Diabetes Mellitus and The Joslin Guide to Diabetes.
- A list of Mail Order Pharmacies is now available.
- Having an insulin reaction at the movies? Wonder what those SweeTarts will do? Check out the expanded listing of Emergency Glucose.
- Several new recipes for treats can be found in Readers' Favorite Recipes.
- Learn about Diabetes and the Eye, a new link on the Medical Links pages.
- Did you read about the death of expert cave diver and insulin-dependent diabetic Ian Rolland in the September 1995 issue of National Geographic? Read about Diving and Diabetes.
- Professor Paul Lacy, M.D., Ph.D. is one of the hundreds of researchers working to find a cure for diabetes.
- Two more medical journals related to diabetes are listed on the Magazines and Periodicals page.
- As usual, there are more links for kids on the Just for Fun page.
- Kids, do your parents always tell you to keep your shoes on when you're playing outside? The Foot & Ankle Institue of St. George will help you understand why you should.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:37
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.