- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Many external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Meet Tara, a young lady with diabetes.
- Need someone to talk to about your child's diabetes? Call the Diabetes Information & Action Line.
- Thinking about a new meter? Be sure to check out the AccuCheck Advantage.
- Wonder what to do with your used lancets and syringes? See the American Diabetes Association's Syringe Disposal Program.
- Someday you might take insulin via a skin patch. Learn how and meet the MIT researchers involved.
- Visit Basic Facts about Diabetes and see the clickable human. Part of Medical Links.
- The Diabetes Educators of Eastern Massachusetts pages discuss the role of diabetes educators and include other useful information. Part of Corporate Links.
- Reader's Favorite Recipes has been reorganized so that each recipe is on its own page, to make it easier for you to print a copy. Plus there are several new recipes. How about contributing your favorite?
- As usual, there are more links for kids on the Just for Fun page. Be sure to find the one with the picture of the boy with a frog in his mouth.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.