- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Some external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Parents, do you ever wonder what to do? Or if anyone else has felt the same way you do? Read Clare Pattison's booklet with real life experiences from parents of children with diabetes.
- In Taking Diabetes to School by Kim Gosselin, her son Jayson talks about diabetes to his classmates. This book belongs in every elementary school, and probably in your child's library too.
- It's Time to Learn About Diabetes is a superb teaching tool for parents and professional diabetes educators. Full of activities, it is sure to keep your child's attention as you teach him or her about diabetes.
- Meeting the Challenge - Children Living with Diabetes is a photographic look at Jonny, a ten-year-old with diabetes. Through Jonny's story, the reader learns as Jonny learns about diabetes, about the challenges such a condition presents, and about the courage it takes to face them.
- CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service includes information about clinical trials related to diabetes. Be sure to see if there is a trial near you.
- Looking for a special dessert treat? Try Sugar-Free Cream Puffs.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:23
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.