- Castle Web, our Internet presence provider, is upgrading its connectivity to the Internet. You may experience some problems connecting for the next day or so. We appologize for the inconvenience.
- Many new Friends are eager to exchange e-mail or letters with you.
- Several university students seeking assistance with projects have added their names to Friends. If you haven't visited, please do, and see if you can help. And add your own name while you're there.
- Christopher, diagnosed just before his third birthday, joins Kids' Voices.
- The Diabetes Dictionary explains terms you will encounter with diabetes. This is a local copy of information produced by the NIDDK, with internal and external links added.
- The Diabetes Registry is a list of on-line resources covering various aspects about diabetes. It's indexed by subject to make it easy for you to find what you're looking for.
- Medicool, Inc., makes two travel cases for diabetics on the go. They also distribute vitamins and videos. Be sure to check out Diabetes News.
- Med-Safe Systems, Inc., specializes in the safe disposal of used syringes. Their disposable container holds up to 100 syringes and lancets.
- The Visual Health & Surgical Center of Palm Beach, Florida has an excellent overview of diabetic retinopathy.
- Parents of teens with diabetes should understand the effects of alcohol and diabetes.
- Sick days can be difficult for kids with diabetes. Sick Day Management for Diabetics provides some good advice about dealing with sick days.
- Just for Fun has new links for kids of all ages. And help with your geometry problems!
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:23
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.