- Ask the Diabetes Team debuts this week. Here's your chance to ask questions of endocrinologist Dr. William Quick, Director of the Midwest Diabetes Care Center.
- Many new Friends are eager to exchange e-mail or letters with you.
- Camp Sweeney, a camp for children with diabetes near Dallas, Texas, has its own Web site. Be sure to visit and see what a wonderful experience camp can be.
- Camp and Sleepovers has some thoughts for parents about diabetic summer camp and sleepovers. Be sure to visit camps with an on-line presence, including:
- Camp Sweeney, a camp for children with diabetes near Dallas, Texas.
- YMCA John Island Camp in Northeastern Ontario, Canada.
- Sick Days gives you some tips on what to do when your child is home sick.
- Osami Kanagawa, M.D., Ph.D, is pursuing research into the mechanisms that control activation of T lymphocytes in the autoimmune model of diabetes (Type 1).
- The University of Miami Diabetes Research Institutue (DRInet) gopher has a considerable amount of research information on-line for you to download or read.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:23
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.