- The Diabetes Team answers your questions.
- Visit World Diabetes Day 1995 and learn about the impact of diabetes throughout the world.
- The Texas ADA Affiliate has a new Web address and new material. Be sure to visit and have a look around.
- Visit the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists home page. Be sure to read the AACE Guidelines for the Management of Diabetes Mellitus. You can also read their position on Medicare Reform and Health Care Liability Reform.
- The National Eye Institute publishes a page on Diabetic Eye Disease. Be sure to visit and learn about diabetic retinopathy, how it is detected and how it is treated.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) maintains on-line copies of Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), which contains their health care recommendations. Of interest to those with diabetes is their recommendation regarding flu shots.
- Gales Creek Camp, in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is located on 36 acres of beautiful woodland. A list of other camps with an on-line presence is located at Camps and Sleepovers.
- Atwater Carey, maker of the DIA-PAK, has an on-line store from which you can order their products. If you like their products, you'll want to phone them directly: the on-line prices are $10 more per pack than if you call in your order!
- Gregory Associates is the maker of the Insulkit (TM) diabetes carrying case.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.