- Please take a minute to fill out a Survey Form about children with DIABETES.
- The navigation links at the bottom of every page have been rearranged to make it easier to find similar material. And Netscape 2.0 users will find a navigation link frame on the right.
- We have three additions to Kids' Voices:
- Kristi and her brother Matt.
- Rachel and Sarah tell us about having diabetes and being a sister.
- Will Meier, who tells us what having diabetes means to him.
- Atlanta residents will want to check out Families Reaching Out, the Juvenile Diabetes Family Network support group.
- Fabulous Fruit Tart is the first recipe from Sugar Free Desserts, one of the Favorite Brand Name Recipe books published by Publications International, Ltd., to be added to our growing list of Readers' Favorite Recipes. Watch for a new recipe every week, complete with a photo of the finished product!
- Insulin - The Facts by the The Canadian Diabetes Association is an excellent overview of insulin.
- Clara Barton Diabetes Center is a diabetes camp for girls ages five through young adult. They host girls from all over the world. One of the many Camps for Kids with Diabetes.
- The Calshot '96 Experience offers an adventure holiday for 13-15 year old diabetics based in Calshot, Near Southampton in the UK. Sponsored by the British Diabetes Association. Another Camps for Kids with Diabetes.
- Should Children Test in the Classroom? Read what other parents think in this discussion thread from the CompuServe Diabetes Forum.
- Kronus manufactures a test for the Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD) Antibody that presages the onset of insulin-dependent diabetes.
- Diabetic Delights is a bakery that makes sugar-free cakes, candies and cookies. Nurtition information, including diabetic exchanges, are included for most products. You can even order on-line!
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.