- A Diabetes Introduction is available for those who do not understand Type 1 diabetes.
- The Diabetes Team answers several new questions this week.
- Diabetes Connection Summer Adventure Camp, sponsored by the Medical College of Ohio, takes diabetes summer camp on the road.
- Pharmaceutical Reimbursement Assistance Programs can help provide free insulin and diabetes medications to those who cannot afford them.
- Our Lost and Found page holds messages for those of you who have sent us e-mail that, for one reason or another, we are unable to send a reply to. Sometimes the e-mail address is incomplete, or the full domain isn't included. If you've sent us a message and haven't received a reply within a few days, check the Lost and Found for a message.
- Custom ID Products makes inexpensive, stainless steel medical alert jewelry.
- Blueberry-Sour Cream Corn Muffins is our newest recipe.
- If you live in Atlanta, Georgia, be sure to check out the schedule of events for the Juvenile Diabetes Family Network.
- "Tracking the genes to conquer diabetes" by Edward Colimore of the Philadelphia Inquirer presents an interesting overview of diabetes research, as well as links to diabetes-related web site, including children with DIABETES.
- children with DIABETES T-shirts and sweatshirts are almost ready! Both will feature the colorful logo that appears at the top of every page and the Internet address of the site. Proceeds will help support the continuing efforts of children with DIABETES. To help us determine the quantity to order, please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating sizes you'd be interested in. There is no committment implied in the e-mail -- it's just to help us get the best possible pricing.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.