- children with DIABETES was selected by by Point Communications as a Top 5% Site. You can read their review of our site.
- Kids' Voices gains two new pages this week:
- Camp Hot Shots is a day camp for kids in Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota.
- Brian Osman, an 18 year old with Type 1 diabetes, has a page within his web site about diabetes.
- The American Diabetes Association: Tour De Cure for parts of New York State has its own page.
- Diabetes mellitus i allmennpraksis provides information about diabetes in Norwegian.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation has a Database Listing of Favorably Reviewed Materials for Diabetes.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation website has the following new material:
- Biocontrol Updates Progress of Diasensor 1000 (TM) Sensor. Press Release 17 May 1996.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.