- children with DIABETES is featured in the June 1996 Diabetes Forecast, published by the American Diabetes Association, and the Summer 1996 COUNTDOWN, published by the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.
- Several recent additions to the Friends database have included e-mail addresses that do not work. If your name is listed in Friends, please try to send yourself an e-mail from Friends, to be sure your e-mail address works. Thanks.
- Kids' Voices gains two new pages this week:
- An introduction to jet injectors will help you decide if they're for you.
- The Dinosaur Tamer is a new book for kids by the American Diabetes Association.
- The Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Presents the Get-N-Line Blade Event.
- The Diabetes Research & Education Program Georgetown University Medical Center presents the Summer Diabetes Research Conference in Washington, D.C.
- News & Info adds JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation website has the following new material:
- The Diabetic Gourmet includes several recipes for diabetics.
- Humalog Approved by the European Medicine Evaluation Agency.
- BioStore International is a provider of Diabetes Software for data management.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.