- children with DIABETES sports a revamped home page and end-of-page links, all designed to make navigating the site easier for you.
- A Site Map shows the hierarchy of information available at children with DIABETES.
- Kids going to diabetes camp this summer are encouraged to send a letter to children with DIABETES telling us what you think about camp. Photos and art work are welcomed and will be returned. Letters from campers will be posted in a new section called Notes from Camp. See the Contributions page for the children with DIABETES mailing and e-mail addresses.
- Chat Rooms are now available for Parents, Kids, Teens and Adults. Feedback on the usefulness and performance of the Chat Rooms would be greatly appreciated, as would suggestions for scheduled events.
- Kristina's Room is a chat room for parents of children with diabetes. The first scheduled forum is Wednesday, June 26 at 9 P.M. EDT. The topic will be meal plans and snacks. Be sure to also read Kristina's story.
- We evaluate the Soft Touch II lancing device.
- What You Should Know About Sugars contains a good explanation of sugar and its use in a healthy diet. Brought to you by the International Food Information Council Foundation.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.