- Kids going to diabetes camp this summer are encouraged to send a letter to children with DIABETES telling us what you think about camp. Photos and art work are welcomed and will be returned. Letters from campers will be posted in a new section called Notes from Camp. See the Contributions page for the children with DIABETES mailing and e-mail addresses.
- News about the Chat Rooms:
- Parents Room: Meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 PM Eastern US Time.
- Teens Room: Meet Tuesday, Thursday at 10:00 PM Eastern US Time.
- There is a new chat room for Adults with Type 2.
- Times are now displayed in Eastern Time (U.S.), rather than GMT.
- Search for a Friend in the Friends Database has a redesigned search form which fits better on smaller screen sizes.
- New to Parents' Voices is Shelia Stover, who writes about herself and her daughter Brooke.
- Brittany brings us up to date in her Pump Diary.
- We review the new AccuCheck Instant blood test meter by Boehringer Mannheim.
- Jet Injectors has some additional information, including prices.
- BloodPlot, diabetes management software for the Macintosh, is reviewed by Claude Royer.
- Product Manufacturers contains a list of manufacturers whose products are mentioned within children with DIABETES.
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (24 June 1996)
- Cortecs International is working on an development of an oral formulation of insulin.
- Diabetes Information for the Well Informed is the title of this web site by Mediconsult.com, Incorporated.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.