- Six Senses, a reviewer of medical web sites, rates children with DIABETES the highest of all medical web sites!
- Jamie, a happy toddler, was diagnosed when she was 15 months old.
- The Tennessee Camp for Diabetic Children starts in three weeks and still has room for 21 boys.
- We review the Tenderlett® lancing device, which, according to our tester, is the least painful lancing device. It's also the most expensive.
- Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc., the maker of the H-Tron V100 insulin pump, has its own web site.
- The New Exchange Lists will help you with your meal planning.
- Trucs et Astuces sur le Diabète is a French-language diabetes web site.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.