- The editor of children with DIABETES is taking a vacation this week. I'll be in Colorado visiting the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes while my daughter Marissa attends the Children's Diabetes Camp at Glacier View Ranch. During my absence,
- Requests for new cut-out e-mail addresses for kids who add their name to the Friends database will be held until I return on July 21. That means their names will not show up in a search until that time. If kids want their name to appear immediately, add the name without a cut-out e-mail request.
- There will be no new additions to Ask the Diabetes Team. Expect a bunch to go up on July 20th!
- Camp Memories debuts with a page by Andrea K. Roth-Ross, who writes about her summers at the Clara Barton Diabetes Center. If you're an adult with diabetes who attended diabetes summer camp as a kid and want to write about your experiences, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kids attending camp are encouraged to write about their experiences. Send your e-mail letter to email@example.com for inclusion in Notes from Camp.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.