- I'm back from my trip to Colorado and will be reporting on what I learned at the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes next week. Topics will include BCG vaccinations for newly diagnosed kids, genetic testing of siblings (the DAISY Study), and standards of care for all children with diabetes.
- Users of the Friends database should check the Lost and Found to see if their e-mail address doesn't work. Several recent additions -- particularly users from America On-Line -- have e-mail addresses that do not work.
- Brittany updates us on days 46 and 47 of her new insulin pump, including a trip to a water park.
- The Wait is Over is an article from Diabetes Forecast about Humalog®, the new fast acting insulin analog from Eli Lilly.
- Sport Diabetes Bracelets for Kids offer an alternative to traditional metal bracelets. These bracelets are made of colorful nylon and have a stainless-steel emblem with "DIABETES" engraved.
- SweetSheet (.HQX file, 354 KB) is a freeware Hypercard Stack for downloading and analyzing data from the One Touch meter.
- Japanese visitors will want to stop by Diabetes Network in Japan. Be sure your browser supports the Japanese character set.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.