Across the United States and around the world, JDF walkers raise money to fund research that seeks to find a cure for diabetes and its complications. Contact the nearest JDF Chapter to learn how you can help.
- children with DIABETES received Four Stars from Magellan Internet Guide.
- Dr. Donough O'Brien, the first Executive Director of the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Denver, joins the Diabetes Team in answering your questions.
- New to Kids' Voices are:
- Alex, a nine year old American girl living in Tokyo, Japan
- Ann, who has had diabetes for three years
- Nicole, who has a canary named Hootie and a turtle named Turtlene
- Diabetes Support Groups in Hawaii shows you where to turn if you live in Hawaii.
- Mozzy the Mosquito makes blood tests easier for little kids.
- A Jet Injector Fact Sheet by Jonathan W. Mills will help you decide if jet injectors are for you.
- Travelers with diabetes need to know how to say "I Have Diabetes" In Many Languages.
- New to the JDF web site is Diabetes and Nerve Disease.
- The American Associaton of Diabetes Educators web site is slated to debut on August 22, 1996.
- Diabetic Lifestyle by Grandma Joy Deckard includes letters from camp written by Joy's daughter Lisa. Lisa started attending diabetes summer camp in 1973.
- MediLife Diabetes Center contains a lot of good inforamtion about diabetes. MediLife Inc. develops and markets disease management software and on-line health and medical resources.
- Diving on Insulin is a long article written in German.
- The AdvantaJet web pages describe the Health More Personal Care products and have a few letters from users of their jet injectors.
- Cake lovers will want to try the Chocolate Cake recipe.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.