Across the United States and around the world, JDF walkers raise money to fund research that seeks to find a cure for diabetes and its complications. Contact the nearest JDF Chapter to learn how you can help. Across the United States, ADA walkers raise money to fund various activities, including support for camps for children with diabetes. Contact the nearest ADA Affiliate to learn how you can help.
- children with DIABETES is listed as a Webcrawler Select site and an Infoseek Select site.
- New to Kids' Voices is Charley, whose favorite football team is the San Francisco 49ers.
- To help you find questions on topics of interest, the Index of Questions from the Diabetes Team has been reorganized. Each topic has its own page, which will help visitors with slower modem connections. The complete list had grown too big!
- New research may show that cow's milk is not linked to Type 1 diabetes after all.
- Visit the LifeScan web site and learn about the company that makes the One Touch Profile.
- The Endocrine Society is the world's largest and most active organization devoted to the research, study and clinical practice of endocrinology. They have a fact sheet about Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as other endocrine disorders.
- Danielle Fraser's audio CD, Hope is on the Way, and music video, Will there be a Miracle?, are unique: all proceeds from their sale benefit the Islet Transplant Research Program at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Touch 2 Version 2.01 Beta-1 (177 KB), diabetes management software for PCs, compensates for a bug in the One Touch Profile meter's DMI command.
- The list of companies that sell sugar-free foods has three new names and addresses to help you find that special treat for someone you know with diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.