Across the United States and around the world, JDF walkers raise money to fund research that seeks to find a cure for diabetes and its complications. Contact the nearest JDF Chapter to learn how you can help. Across the United States, ADA walkers raise money to fund various activities, including support for camps for children with diabetes. Contact the nearest ADA Affiliate to learn how you can help.
- If you are new to children with DIABETES, please read our Mission Statement.
- As usual, lots of new questions for the Diabetes Team.
- Jeff Lambert is a personal fitness trainer who has had diabetes since he was three years old. He hasn't let it stop him.
- On Kids, Injections, And Maintaining Trust from Diabetes Forecast offers good advice to parents of toddlers with diabetes.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation has new research grant application information on-line.
- We review the Gentle Jet jet injector.
- The Zbar Snack Bar is another specialty food
- Diabetic's Meter Utility is a simple, free Windows utility for users of One Touch II and One Touch Profile meters.
- Waterfront Books sells several books dealing with illnesses and kids, including Even Little Kids Get Diabetes.
- Tudo Em Dia - A Loja de Conveniência do Diabético is a Portuguese-language web site that includes diabetes information and locations of diabetes supply stores in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.