- The Chat rooms no longer include "G-rated" SafeSurf and RASC ratings tags in their header. There have been several recent incidents involving obscene language being posted. Removing the "G-rated" tags from the chat rooms will allow parents who are concerned about exposing their children to offensive language to configure their browser to prevent access to the chat rooms until a better solution is found.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation offers advice for making going back to school easier.
- The American Diabetes Association has three excellent booklets about carbohydrate counting.
- The American Diabetes Association offers New Guidelines for Mother and Child Before and After Diabetic Pregnancy.
- The Max McGee Fund raises money to fund diabetes research through donations based on the number of receptions made by the Green Bay Packers football team.
- Diabetes/sukkersyge ONLINE is a Danish web site about diabetes.
- RxHealth.com had drug and disease information, including a good summary of Type 1 diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.