- If you don't have a Children with Diabetes T-shirt or sweatshirt, now's the time to order. Money raised through the sale of T-shirts and sweatshirts helps pay for the cost of bringing children with DIABETES to you.
- Please take a few moments to answer our survey. You could win a free sweatshirt!
- New to News & Information:
- New Guidelines for Mother and Child Before and After Diabetic Pregnancy (dated 10 June 1996)
- JDF Legislative Alert: Status of NIH Funding (8 October 1996)
- Letter from Ron Brenners regarding the FDA and non-invasive glucose sensors (3 October 1996)
- New at the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation website:
- Diabetes care research award presented to American researchers, JDF and Boehringer Mannheim
- The New York diabetic Retinopathy study group
- New at the American Diabetes Association website:
- ADA files a class action lawsuit against two California state agencies for violating Americans with Disabilities Act and discriminating against children with diabetes.
- Your School and Your Rights: Information about discrimination against children with diabetes
- Stuthard v. KinderCare, Inc., a summary of the KinderCare case.
- If you're looking for sugarfree and specialty foods, including NiteBite snack bars, try the 1-STOP SUGARLESS SHOP. The store owners have a five year old son with diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.