- If you don't have a Children with Diabetes T-shirt or sweatshirt, now's the time to order. Money raised through the sale of T-shirts and sweatshirts helps pay for the cost of bringing children with DIABETES to you.
- Please take a few moments to fill out our survey. Your input is important, and you could win a free sweatshirt!
- New to Kids' Voices are:
- Katie Montgomery, who tells us about the change of a lifetime
- Andrew "Pooh Bear" Graham, who was diagnosed just before he was three
- Read the latest about the GlucoWatch by Cygnus, Inc., the most promising non-invasive meter under development today.
- When you Search for a Friend, you'll now be able to tell who has a photo on-line right away. Friends with photos on-line will have the smiley face icon after their name. See the contributions page for information on how to send in your photo.
- The Message Board now includes Previous, Next, Next Topic, Previous Topic and Next Unread Topic links at the bottom of each message. Thanks to Eleanor O'Neill for the suggestion.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Rocky Mountain Chapter Invites You to Attend RESEARCH UPDATE 1996.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation has new information about their Diabetes Interdisciplinary Research Programs (DIRPs).
- Joan Fleitas, Assistant Professor of Nursing at Fairfield University School of Nursing, and a Doctoral Candidate at Teachers College, Columbia University, has undertaken a project called Band-Aids and Blackboards: When Chronic Illness Goes to School that will put information about kids living with chronic illnesses on the web. She is interested in hearing from kids and parents.
- We have two new recipes in time for the fall holiday season:
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.