Of Continuing Interest
- Andrea DeFusco, mother of a six year old boy with diabetes, is conducting research for her master's thesis in special education. Please help her by answering the questions in her survey about your child and diabetes in school. At last report, Andrea has received 120 replies.
New This Week
- Real-time chat rooms are now available, made possible by a generous donation from ichat, maker of ROOMS, the leading real-time chat server.
- The Diabetes Team has been busier than ever, answering 33 of your questions in the first week of December. We've also updated and expanded many definitions in the Diabetes Dictionary.
- Countries with Humalog® lets you know where this new insulin is available.
- ADA to continue support for camps for kids with diabetes.
- Parents, kids and adults who are involved in summer camps for kids with diabetes are urged to contact their camp regarding updating or creating a page with the camp's information within children with DIABETES.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Saturday September 08, 2007 09:41:55
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.