New This Week
- The Message Board software has been upgraded.
- New to Kids' Voices are Bart and Flo, a brother and sister with diabetes.
- The publisher of TWO TYPES magazine, a new magazine for people with diabetes, is offering 1,000 free copies of the premier edition to visitors of children with DIABETES. If you are interested in a free copy, send an e-mail with your name and address to email@example.com.
- The web page addresses for magazines published by the American Diabetes Association have been changed.
- Family Matters, an article in the current issue of Diabetes Forecast, offers some advice for parents of children with diabetes.
- Infusion Site Do's And Don'ts, also from the current issue of Diabetes Forecast, offers advice for insulin pump users.
- Insulin cell transplant a success in mice, report scientists from the Johns Hopkins Medical School.
- The International Diabetes Federation web site includes information about diabetes from around the world.
- The Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes (FEND) intends to develop and promote the professional status of the diabetes nurse throughout Europe.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.