New This Week
- In light of many recent e-mails received by visitors to children with DIABETES, we offer advice on cyberquacks.
- In the camps for kids with diabetes pages:
- Camp Carowanis, a bilingual summer camp for diabetic boys and girls ages 8 to 15 Mont-Royal, Quebec, Canada.
- Updated for 1997, Camp Clara Barton provides summer residential camping for girls ages 6-16 with diabetes, a coed Adventure Camp for high school students with diabetes, and year-round weekend programs for youth with diabetes, families and friends.
- We review the new B-D Pen injector.
- We review the needleSAFE needle disposal system.
- Biocontrol Technology, Inc. to begin an in-home study of the Diasensor 1000 noninvasive glucose sensor. (25 Jan 97)
- The Diabetes Well is the web site for the Pacific Medical Research Foundation (PMRF), located in Atherton, California, on the Peninsula south of San Francisco. PMRF is dedicated to the study, treatment, education, and eventual cure of diabetes and its physical complications.
- The American Association of Kidney Patients is a resource for those with kidney failure. Included in the patient stories is a diabetic who suffered kidney failure.
- Feline Diabetes is an excellent resource for those who have a cat with diabetes.
- Dr. Greene's HouseCalls is a general pediatric resource.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.