Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- The Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program will award fifty US$2,500 college scholarships to applicants with diabetes based on merit, community involvement, and academic achievement. The application deadline is March 31, 1997.
New This Week
- New to Kids' Voices are Ashley Justine, who is 11 and loves to dance, and Samantha, who is 9 and lives in North Carolina.
- CampQuest is a two-day camp held in July at a local park in Ashland, Kentucky.
- Jane Kelly, mother of two children with diabetes, is writing a book based on a collection of stories written by kids with diabetes. Parents and kids will relate to many of the stories.
- Boehringer Mannheim announced a new meter, the Accu-Chek® InstantPlus(TM) System, that measures blood glucose and cholesterol.
- Logbook is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for pump users, complete with documentation. Written by Kenneth Smith (email@example.com), who has a daughter with diabetes.
- children with DIABETES is a Mental Health Net four-star self-help site.
- Cutout Cookies and Sugar Free Icing make a great Valentine's Day treat.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.