Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- The Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program will award fifty US$2,500 college scholarships to applicants with diabetes based on merit, community involvement, and academic achievement.
>> The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 1997. Don't delay! <<
New This Week
- children with DIABETES is featured in the March 1997 issue of Yahoo! Internet Life magazine. See page 73.
- New to Kids' Voices is Ashly, who is 8 years old and likes the Bailey School Kids books.
- Dr. Marco Songini, a diabetologist from Italy who also has Type 1 diabetes, tells us his story.
- The Sardinian Association for the Study and Research of IDDM describes the work of Dr. Marco Songini, a diabetologist from Italy who also has Type 1 diabetes.
- Coverage Under New York's Diabetes Insurance Mandate can serve as a model for those who are working to expand their state's health insurance coverage.
- Humalog information is now available on the Eli Lilly diabetes website.
- Changing To Humalog? What You Need To Know On A Pump by John Walsh, P.A., C.D.E., and Ruth Roberts, M.A., offers guidance to insulin pump users who are interested in using Humalog instead of Regular.
- Vitajet Corporation, maker of a jet injector, now has a website.
- Corny Cookies contain uncooked cornstarch, which is absorbed slowly by the body. They might help prevent nighttime hypoglycemia.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.