Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- The Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program will award fifty US$2,500 college scholarships to applicants with diabetes based on merit, community involvement, and academic achievement.
>> The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 1997. Don't delay! <<
New This Week
- Chat room users now have a Chat Buddy database to help them keep track of who's who in the chat rooms. The Chat Buddy requires a frames-capable browser.
- Families in Cleveland, Ohio can find support and education at the Parents of Little Ones support group.
- Biocontrol Demonstrates the Diasensor 1000 for the Press. (18 Feb 97)
- Home Medical Supply, Incorporated is a national provider of diabetes and insulin infusion pumps and supplies.
- Unique Insulin Pump Accessories specializes in products, education and support for people with diabetes wearing an insulin pump. All of its products are designed by insulin pump users to help you wear your pump more comfortably. If you use a pump, this site is worth a look.
- New to our list of companies that sell sugar free foods are:
- Country Cottage Sweets, which has sugar-free fudge.
- JambSupply Inc., which sells sugar-free candy made by the GOLIGHTLY Candy Company.
- Sugar Free Marketplace calls itselt the "Supermarket for the Diabetic, with everything from Soup to Socks!"
- Diabetes.com reviews children with DIABETES.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.