Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- Kristine Lilly is conducting a survey run by the Child Study Center of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia and the University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Nickelodeon Network is scheduled to air a segment on kids with diabetes on Sunday, March 23, 1997 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. Featured in the story will be three children with diabetes, Zachary (on the pump) and two children on injections. Be sure to tune in.
- The Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program will award fifty US$2,500 college scholarships to applicants with diabetes based on merit, community involvement, and academic achievement.
>> The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 1997. Don't delay! <<
New This Week
- New to Parents' Voices is Janet Fitzpatrick.
- Ask the Diabetes Team files have been moved to improve system performance.
- Camp Tokumto, a day camp program for children with diabetes ages 6 - 9 in Ohio, has updated information for 1997.
- Juvenile Diabetes - It's the Pits by Jane M. Kelly, Ph.D., includes stories written by kids with diabetes.
- Information about the ADA Tour de Cure is now available at the ADA website.
- Control y tratamiento de la diabetes is a Spanish-language web site about diabetes. It includes a Spanish-language edition of Eli Lilly's Diabetes Education site.
- Associazionesarda per lo Studio e la Ricerca Dell 'IDDM in Sardegna l'ASRIS studia: l'epidemiologia, l'etiopatogenesi e la prevenzione del diabete mellito insulino-dipendente. (An Italian language web site, ASRIS focuses on the study of the epidemiology, pathogenesis and prediction and prevention of IDDM. Also see Dr. Marco Songini.)
- Endocrinologia, Diabetes e Nutrição do HUEC, a Portugues language web site about diabetes, includes Perguntas & Respostas.
- Pumpkin Low Calorie Muffins taste great!
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.