Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- Kristine Lilly is conducting a survey run by the Child Study Center of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia and the University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Nickelodeon Network is scheduled to air a segment on kids with diabetes on Sunday, March 23, 1997 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. Featured in the story will be three children with diabetes, Zachary (on the pump) and two children on injections. Be sure to tune in.
- The Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program will award fifty US$2,500 college scholarships to applicants with diabetes based on merit, community involvement, and academic achievement.
>> The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 1997. Don't delay! <<
New This Week
- Camp Crestfield and Camp Setebaid, two camps in Pennsylvania, now have dates and fees for 1997.
- Coos Visser Humalog Logbook chronicles his switch from Actrapid (Regular) to Humalog insulin.
- The American Diabetes Association has revamped its website.
- Disney Institute Diabetes Education describes a unique education program at Disney World's Disney Institute.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.