Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- Kristine Lilly is conducting a survey run by the Child Study Center of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia and the University of Kansas Medical Center.
New This Week
- Read about the Gray Ribbon Campaign to heighten awareness of the need to find a cure for diabetes.
- Jo and Sam's Karting Page shows Samantha and Josephine, twin thirteen year olds from Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. They are both insulin dependent diabetics and are out to show other children that having diabetes doesn`t stop children from leading an active lifestyle.
- Chapter Two of the poetry of Arlene Mishanie is on-line. Arelene's poetry collection deals with her family's experiences with diabetes. Both her husband and son have Type 1 diabetes.
- Camp Seale Harris, a camp for kids with diabetes in Alabama, has updated dates for its 1997 sessions.
- The Alabama Chapter of the JDF now has its own web site.
- The Pathology of Diabetes has moved to a new location. Those interested in the biological changes that occur as a result of diabetes will find this site interesting.
- The Diabetic's Health Care Counsel is devoted to diabetics and others who are interested in the well being of people who have diabetes and are concerned about the legislative efforts being made to change Medicare benefits for those who depend upon it.
- 1997 Partnerships for Networked Consumer Health Information Conference, to be held April 14-16, 1997 in Washington, D.C., will explore dynamic developments in the field and look at how interactive technology can help meet the public's need for health information.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.