Of Continuing Interest
- The Diabetes Team is seeking qualified health care professionals to help answer your questions.
- Kristine Lilly is conducting a survey run by the Child Study Center of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia and the University of Kansas Medical Center.
New This Week
- Jolie Baron shares with us her experiences as single-parent of a child with diabetes.
- Experimental gene therapy offers hope to diabetics briefly summarizes research into islet cell regeneration. Be sure to read a related Diabetes Team question & answer.
- Yahoo! is an official sponsor of the ADA Tour de Cure. Join the Yahoo! team and have a chance to win a trip to San Francisco and a tour of Yahoo!
- John B. Shaw (PADI OWSI 39129) is interested in locating diabetics 18 years or older that are SCUBA divers interested in participating in a Divers Alet Network study of SCUBA with diabetes. Send email firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be insulin dependant.
- Planning a trip to another country? Be sure you know how to say "I have diabetes" in many languages.
- The Dia Bear Club is a support group for children with diabetes in South Africa.
- The Tennessee Camp for Diabetic Children has updated dates for the 1997 camping season.
- New to Computerizing Your Meter is ZuckTage 0.8G, a German-language diabetes management system for the PSION 3a PDA.
- Erste Deutsche Diabetes Homepage is a German-language site with information about diabetes.
- P-balls are a do-it-yourself version of the Zbar and NiteBite products.
- Mrs. Williams Diabetic Delights bakery and candy shop makes cakes, cheese cakes, cookies, eclairs and other goodies without sugar for people with diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.