New This Week
- Michelle Spaulding writes about Insulin Pumps and HMOs.
- The Products Database now lets you search for recommended products.
- The Medos Multiple Alarm Watch has six built in alarms and is designed for people who need to be reminded to take medication at specific times during the day. It's perfect for helping kids and adults remember to do blood tests and take insulin injections.
- A Bitter Pill -- A School's Drug Policy Sours One Teenager's Experience with Glucose Tablets highlights one problem that teens with diabetes face in school, and the continuing need to educate those who educate our children about diabetes.
- Living with DIABETES is a nice looking web site by Tim DeRidder, who has Type 2 diabetes and answers questions based on his experiences.
- Try Judith Renwick's Dutch Apple Snack to help prevent nighttime hypoglycemia.
- Quick Beverage, Inc. is a supplier of stevia, a sugar substitute.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.