- President Clinton announces diabetes initiatives.
- As school approaches, be sure to add a sharps container to your list of school supplies. We have information on the B-D Home Sharps Container and the MED-SAFE Insulin Syringe and Lancet Disposal System.
- New therapy may prevent rejection of transplanted organs reports on a new technique for eliminating graft rejection without the use of immunosuppressant drugs.
- The Becton-Dickinson Diabetes Village has lots of helpful information about diabetes, including how to inject insulin.
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Australia extends the reach of the JDF to Australia. Included on the web site is a list of JDFA state offices.
- Persatuan Diabetis Malaysia is "an organisation for the benefit of all diabetics in Malaysia and others interested in diabetes."
- Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding and White Chocolate Orange Mousse make great, light desserts.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:27
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.