- Meet Mikey, a young boy with diabetes who tests in his classroom.
- Lilly announces Diabetes Scholarship Program for the 1998 school year. The application deadline is March 31, 1998.
- HbA1c level correlates with risk of complications, according to a University of Pittsburgh study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
- Stillbirths, malformations in children of diabetic mothers could be prevented, according to a study published in the British Medical Journal.
- Becton Dickinson receives approval to market an in-home HbA1c test kit.
- We have updated information about the MiniMed 507 Infusion Pump.
- The license for the ichat real-time chat server expires on October 12, 1997. Due to lack of funding, the license will not be renewed. The browser-based chat rooms will remain.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:27
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.