- As of 21 September 1997, there were 2,355 names listed in the Friends database. Please take a moment to find a new friend and share your experiences.
- Siblings of Children with Type 1 Diabetes for New National Study.
- Carol Ratcliff writes about her son's experiences with a jet injector.
- Kids R Pumping, written by Ellen Ullman, provides a place for kids who use an insulin pump, and their parents, to share information.
- We review How to Write an I.E.P., a book designed to help parents who have children with disabilities succeed in school. Many parents of children with diabetes use an IEP to ensure that their children can care for their diabetes in school.
- The B-D® Safe-Clip® insulin syringe needle clipper is small enough to carry in your pocket.
- U.S. employees of IBM can use payroll deductions to fund diabetes research.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:27
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.