- If you'll be in college in the fall of 1998, don't forget to apply for the Eli Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Program. The deadline for submitting applications is March 31, 1998.
- A tour of children with DIABETES highlights the various sections within the web site. Whether you're a new or a regular visitor, you're sure to find something new.
- All About Pumping Insulin is about insulin pumps and tells us about Lily, a young 14 year old woman who uses an insulin pump.
- Joyce Mosiman, RD, LD, CDE, joins the Diabetes Team, helping with questions related to meal planning and diet.
- On October 2, 1997, The New England Journal of Medicine published a letter to the editor about possible adverse fetal effect of insulin lispro and a reply by a spokesperson for Lilly Research Laboratories.
- Researchers report on gene mutation associated with rare form of diabetes.
- Russian and Latvian have been added to "I Have Diabetes" in Many Languages.
- BgTracker is a free blood glucose management program.
- Biocontrol Technology, Incorporated, maker of the Diasensor 1000, now has a web site at http://www.bico.com/.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:27
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.