Of Continuing Interest
- The U.S. Government spends US$1,700 per patient in AIDS research. It spends US$20 per patient on diabetes research. Sign the ADA-sponsored petition to President Clinton urging that more be spent on diabetes.
- Do you have a favorite diabetes-related product? If so, please take a minute and complete a product survey to be published in Diabetes Interview and children with DIABETES.
New This Week
- A Glucagon Emergency Kit belongs in the home of everyone who uses insulin.
- Renee, parent of 14 1/2 yr old Melissa, tells of her experience with an experimental meter.
- Camp Leo near Tacoma, Washington, has updated information for the 1998 camping season.
- The most recent issue of Diabetes Forecast has an excellent article entitled "At The Controls With Lispro," written by Drs. Chase and Garg of the Barbara Davis Center. Be sure to check it out.
- Visitors to the chat rooms can now display a happy face or a sad face in the chat message by typing in :-) or :-(, respectively.
- Diabetics Unite is the home page of Deanna, a diabetic.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.