- The migration of children with DIABETES to www.childrenwithdiabetes.com from the Castle Web domain begins in earnest this week. The contents of the site will be reorganized to make it easier for you to find information you need. This will mean that many of the internal page names will change. To help you make the transition, there will be a directory of old page names and their new page names. Watch this page for more information in the coming weeks.
- Ryan Toth shares with us his experience of being diagnosed with diabetes.
- Bill King writes about how important exercise is to everyone's health.
- NASA program helps grow pancreatic tissue for transplant and attack diabetes.
- The Featured Book of the Week is All the Days of Her Life by Lurlene McDaniel.
- The date for the Capitol Campaign for the Cure has been changed to May 5, 1998.
- New recipes include Lemon Pie and Jiffy Mocha Mousse.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.