- Report from the ADA's 58th Scientific Sessions in Chicago. Check back each day this week for an updated report.
- Summer camp is fast approaching. Camps for kids with diabetes that have updated information this week include:
- Camp Challenge is a unique camp in New Mexico for children 8-13 years who have diabetes.
- Camp Conrad-Chinnock is located in the San Bernadino Mountains near Los Angeles, California. They even have an adult camp!
- Camp EDI is a summer day camp in Fall River, Massachusetts.
- Camp Hopewell is near Oxford, Mississippi.
- Camp Kushtaka is in Cooper Landing, Alaska.
- Camp UTADA is sponsored by the American Diabetes Association, Utah Affiliate.
- Camp Gulf Coast is a day camp for young kids with diabetes in Lyman, Mississippi.
- Twin Lakes Diabetes Camp has 465 acres of beautiful forests, field and lakes in Mississippi.
- The mission of the Diabetes Foundation Of Mississippi is to serve the diabetes community within Mississippi.
- Diabetic Meter Utility v1.4 is now available.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:29
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.